Affordable Outback Van Mattress Features
Single layer of premium, performance foam
Medium comfort level, great for all sleepers
Easy to clean,
Made tough – water, abrasion and rip resistant
Free ground shipping on all orders
WHY CHOOSE THE OUTBACK VAN MATTRESS?
Save on cost without compromising comfort. The Outback van mattress is the workhorse of our conversion van mattress lineup, designed to provide all the comfort you need while saving money for other aspects of your buildout.
Created to fit in most travel van setups for ease of fitment and simplicity. Fits Chevy, Ford, GMC, Mercedes-Benz, Freightliner, RAM and many more. Plus, routinely turn over the mattress to extend the life beyond standard mattresses.
Soft yet resilient polyurethane coated nylon fabric is; fluid, crack, and flame resistant, non-allergenic, odor free, anti-static, anti-fungal and Ultra Fresh EPA certified antimicrobial treated. Mattress can be flipped extending the life of the mattress. Zippered cover easily cleaned with mild soap and water and can be removed for tougher messes.
Fluid Resistant Cover:
- Fluid and crack resistant polyurethane coated nylon fabric
- Economical mattress is covered with comfortable quiet nylon fabric
- Non-allergenic, antibacterial and antifungal, fire retardant, and will not gather dust
- Antibacterial and antifungal technology fights odors from extended use on your longer adventures
- Removable cover is easily cleaned with mild soap and water
Outback Van Mattress Core:
5″ polyurethane foam:
- 5″ solid supportive and comfortable medium density foam
All foam is CertiPUR-US certified which means:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Extended warranty available