Compatible Sizes Available
RoamRest AdWag Replacement Foldable Van Mattress Features
4 layers of premium, performance foam
Medium comfort level, great for all sleepers
Cool Gel memory foam, wicks heat away from body
3 layers of premium, performance foam
Super soft comfort
Hinged with detachable zippered sections
Made tough - water, abrasion and rip resistant
Free ground shipping in the contiguous U.S. on all orders
ROAMREST ADWAG Compatible VAN MATTRESS
COMFORT & DESIGN
Advanced Foam Technology
Our 5″ thick foam offers the best combination of high performance and low profile, so you can get all-night comfort without sacrificing desired support. The Medium-Firm four-layers include a cool gel memory foam insert that provides luxurious cushioning while remaining firm to gently frame your body on an ultra soft polyester top fabric – bringing together everything needed for optimal restful sleep!
NEW: The Soft version of our Adventure Wagon replacement mattress offers 5″ thick foam
with three-layers of softer foam for additional comfort.
Enjoy the optimal comfort and support of a RoamRest AdWag replacement mattress on your next adventure. Our 5″ thick foam layers are expertly crafted to ensure you enjoy plush rest, while cooling memory inserts provide extra relief in warmer climates. For those seeking an even softer experience, try our Softer model and bring coziness wherever life takes you!
Design & Fitment
Our innovative zippered hinge design provides essential versatility and comfort, effortlessly converting your van mattress from a bed to a sofa in seconds. When not in use, it can be folded up and stacked on the platform panels for maximum space-saving convenience — so you’ll always have room to take your Van Life adventures further!
Our polyester top fabric ensures superior water and abrasion resistance, while our low-slip polyurethane coated nylon side and bottom fabric provide enhanced durability to stand up against wear. For further longevity of your product, removable zippered covers allow for easy hand cleaning with a light soap solution – just air dry when finished!
RoamRest Fabric Combination:
- Soft-to-the-touch polyester top
- Long lasting fluid and abrasion resistant top fabric
- All around fluid, abrasion, and rip resistant PVC polyester gray bottom
- Ultra durable low-slip bottom fabric with zippers
- Removable covers are easy to clean with mild soap and water
RoamRest AdWag Compatible Mattress Core (Medium-Firm):
- 5″ – 4 Layered Ultimate Formula Polyurethane Foam:
- 1″ Soft Cushioning Top Foam Layer
- 1″ Cool Gel Memory Foam Top Layer
- 1″ Performance Support Internal Layer
- 2″ Supportive Foam Base
RoamRest AdWag Compatible Mattress Core (Soft):
- 5″ – 3 Layered Ultimate Formula Polyurethane Foam:
- 2″ Soft Cushioning Top Foam Layer
- 2″ Performance Support Internal Layer
- 1″ Supportive Foam Base
Interchangeable Layout Configuration:
- Sofa-mode to Bed-mode for vans with couch convertibility designs
- Double zippered sections for more layout versatility and customization
- Dual hinge folding design for when you need more room
All foam is CertiPUR-US Certified:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Hand-crafted in Oregon
- RoamRest is a trademark of North America Mattress Corp.
12 Month Standard Warranty
- Extended warranty available
Quick and easy set-up:
Remove from box within 14 days from shipment day to insure product integrity and validate the warranty.
Removed from the box within 14 days from the shipment day to insure the product integrity and not void the warranty.
Cut the outer bag with scissors, carefully avoid cutting the mattress. Do not use sharp object. Remove bag.
Roll out the compressed mattress onto your bed frame, platform or flat surface. You may flip later for comfort level.
Carefully out the plastic bag along the edges with scissors and watch as the mattress instantly begins to decompress. Remove the plastic covering.
Allow 24-48 hours for your mattress to fully expand to it's original shape and size.