Popular Sizes Available
RoamRest Flatline Foldable Van Mattress Features
4 layers of premium, performance foam
Medium comfort level, great for all sleepers
Cool Gel memory foam, wicks heat away from body
3 layers of premium, performance foam
Super soft comfort
Hinged with detachable zippered sections
Made tough - water, abrasion and rip resistant
Free ground shipping in the contiguous U.S. on all orders
ROAMREST FLATLINE FOLDABLE VAN MATTRESS COMFORT & DESIGN
Advanced Foam Technology
Get the restorative sleep you need with this 5″ thick high performance/ low profile, four-layer foam mattress. The Medium-Firm features a cool gel memory foam insert for comfort and longevity plus a firm bottom layer that prevents sinking in too deep. To top it off, our soft polyester top fabric creates an extra cozy finish so your nights can be restful!
NEW: The Soft version of our Flatline Van Co. replacement mattress offers 5″ thick foam
with three-layers of softer foam for additional comfort.
The RoamRest Flatline replacement mattress offers a level of rest and sleep that you can count on no matter your destination. Offering two options: Medium-Firm with 5″ thick supportive four-layered foam, cooling memory insert, and soft fabric; or the new Soft model featuring 5″ thick of three comfort layers for an even more plush feel. Get ready to experience top quality comfort when traveling!
Design & Fitment
You can now easily replace your Flatline conversion van mattress in an instant. Simply pick the best size to fit your van and say goodbye to nightly frustration – it’s that easy! Plus, our innovative zippered hinge design provides essential versatility and comfort, effortlessly converting from a sofa to a bed in mere seconds. When not in use, it can be folded up and stacked on the platform panels for maximum space-saving convenience.
The polyester top fabric is resistant to wear, while the sides and bottom are covered in a low-slip polyurethane coated nylon that’s designed to withstand water, abrasion, and rips – ensuring long lasting use even through daily use. Plus, you can remove the zippered covers for easy cleaning using a light soap solution and air drying.
RoamRest Fabric Combination:
- Soft-to-the-touch polyester top
- Long lasting fluid and abrasion resistant top fabric
- All around fluid, abrasion, and rip resistant PVC polyester gray bottom
- Ultra durable low-slip bottom fabric with zippers
- Removable covers are easy to clean with mild soap and water
RoamRest Flatline Mattress Core (Medium-Firm):
- 5″ – 4 Layered Ultimate Formula Polyurethane Foam:
- 1″ Soft Cushioning Top Foam Layer
- 1″ Cool Gel Memory Foam Top Layer
- 1″ Performance Support Internal Layer
- 2″ Supportive Foam Base
RoamRest Flatline Mattress Core (Soft):
- 5″ – 3 Layered Ultimate Formula Polyurethane Foam:
- 2″ Soft Cushioning Top Foam Layer
- 2″ Performance Support Internal Layer
- 1″ Supportive Foam Base
Interchangeable Layout Configuration:
- Sofa-mode to Bed-mode for vans with couch convertibility designs
- Double zippered sections for more layout versatility and customization
- Dual hinge folding design for when you need more room
All foam is CertiPUR-US Certified:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Hand-crafted in Oregon
- RoamRest is a trademark of North America Mattress Corp.
12 Month Standard Warranty
- Extended warranty available
Quick and easy set-up:
Remove from box within 14 days from shipment day to insure product integrity and validate the warranty.
Removed from the box within 14 days from the shipment day to insure the product integrity and not void the warranty.
Cut the outer bag with scissors, carefully avoid cutting the mattress. Do not use sharp object. Remove bag.
Roll out the compressed mattress onto your bed frame, platform or flat surface. You may flip later for comfort level.
Carefully out the plastic bag along the edges with scissors and watch as the mattress instantly begins to decompress. Remove the plastic covering.
Allow 24-48 hours for your mattress to fully expand to it's original shape and size.