Dual Duty – Two-sided Firm/Soft Flippable Foam Mattress
3 layers of premium, performance foam
Flippable for 2 levels of comfort
Soft & Firm comfort levels
Support where you need it
Easy to clean, removable cover
Free ground shipping in the contiguous U.S. on all orders
DUAL DUTY MATTRESS COMFORT & DESIGN
Enjoy luxurious comfort and breathability with our stretch cover, designed to keep your RV mattress securely in place during every journey. Plus, a covered zipper ensures it’s straightforward to remove or replace if necessary.
Longest Lasting Stability
Our stability layers provide long lasting comfort that works just as hard as you. That means no sagging and a consistent sleep experience every time.
Fits Most Travel Trailers
Get the perfect mattress for your RV, no matter its model! Crafted with comfort in mind and designed to fit any Class A, B or C recreational vehicle.
RoamRest Fabric Combination:
- Breathable polyester blend with zippers
- Removable covers are easy to clean with mild soap and water
RoamRest Dual Duty Deluxe Mattress Core:
- 6″ – Multi Comfort
- 2″ Soft conforming foam (top or bottom)
- 2″ Supportive internal layer
- 2″ Semi-firm foam (top or bottom)
Easily Care for the Dual Duty:
- Remove cover
- Spot clean with towel soaked in lukewarm water and gentle soap
- Rinse with clean towel soaked and wrung with clean water
- Thoroughly air dry before use to avoid fabric damage
All foam is CertiPUR-US Certified:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Hand-crafted in Oregon
- RoamRest is a trademark of North America Mattress Corp.
12 Month Standard Warranty
- Extended warranty available
Quick and easy set-up:
Remove from box within 14 days from shipment day to insure product integrity and validate the warranty.
Removed from the box within 14 days from the shipment day to insure the product integrity and not void the warranty.
Cut the outer bag with scissors, carefully avoid cutting the mattress. Do not use sharp object. Remove bag.
Roll out the compressed mattress onto your bed frame, platform or flat surface. You may flip later for comfort level.
Carefully out the plastic bag along the edges with scissors and watch as the mattress instantly begins to decompress. Remove the plastic covering.
Allow 24-48 hours for your mattress to fully expand to it's original shape and size.