RoamRest Storyteller Van Mattress Features
4 layers of premium, performance foam
Medium comfort level, great for all sleepers
Cool Gel memory foam, wicks heat away from body
Removable cover with heavy duty zipper makes cleaning easy
Made tough – water, abrasion and rip resistant
Free ground shipping in the contiguous U.S. on all orders
roamrest STORYTELLER VAN MATTRESS
COMFORT & DESIGN
Advanced Foam Technology
Experience the ultimate sleeping experience with our 5” foam mattress! Our soft upper layers, including a cool gel memory foam insert (medium-firm only) for lasting comfort and performance. Feel supported all night long as you are kept cushioned with the firm bottom layer which prevents an uncomfortable push-through to hard bed platforms below. Rest easy in extreme coziness due to its polyester top fabric that’s gently soft-to-the touch.
NEW: The Soft version of our Storyteller replacement mattress offers 5″ thick foam
with three-layers of softer foam for additional comfort.
Discover restful slumber wherever you go with our Storyteller replacement mattress! The Medium-Firm captures a perfect balance between cozy comfort and firm support thanks to 5″ thick four-layered foam plus cooling memory insert. Or, upgrade your sleep experience even further by selecting the Soft model for an extra layer of cushioning perfection. Either way, a soft fabric finish ensures every journey is relaxing.
Design & Fitment
Upgrade your road trip with a direct replacement of your stock Storyteller van mattress for a perfect, easy, and simple swap out. Comes with Velcro flaps securing the 2-piece mattress body to bed platform and metal plates in each wing for original structure.
Our water and abrasion resistant polyester top fabric, as well as our rip resistant low-slip polyurethane coated nylon side and bottom fabric combine for a durable product that stands up to regular use. Easily removable zippered covers make convenient hand cleaning with light soap the perfect solution, air dry.
NEW! Includes RoamChucks
RoamChucks are the newest addition to the RoamRest family and a game-changer for space-saving solutions! With an exclusive design that separates the wing and flare portion of your Storyteller mattress, simply fold the wings, and store them in the flare space! This means more cabin space and a clutter-free environment. Upgrade your Storyteller van mattress with RoamChucks and enjoy ultimate comfort and convenience on the road.
RoamRest Fabric Combination:
- Soft-to-the-touch polyester top
- Long lasting fluid and abrasion resistant top fabric
- All around fluid, abrasion, and rip resistant PVC polyester gray bottom
- Ultra durable low-slip bottom fabric with zippers
- Removable covers are easy to clean with mild soap and water
RoamRest Storyteller Mattress Core (Medium-Firm):
- 5″ – 4 Layered Ultimate Formula Polyurethane Foam:
- 1″ Soft Cushioning Top Foam Layer
- 1″ Cool Gel Memory Foam Top Layer
- 1″ Performance Support Internal Layer
- 2″ Supportive Foam Base
RoamRest Storyteller Mattress Core (Soft):
- 5″ – 3 Layered Ultimate Formula Polyurethane Foam:
- 2″ Soft Cushioning Top Foam Layer
- 2″ Performance Support Internal Layer
- 1″ Supportive Foam Base
All foam is CertiPUR-US Certified:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Hand-crafted in Oregon
- RoamRest is a trademark of North America Mattress Corp.
12 Month Standard Warranty
- Extended warranty available
Remove from box within 14 days from shipment day to insure product integrity and validate the warranty.
- Removed from the box within 14 days from the shipment day to insure the product integrity and not void the warranty.
- Cut the outer bag with scissors, carefully avoid cutting the mattress. Do not use sharp object. Remove bag.
- Roll out the compressed mattress onto your bed frame, platform or flat surface. You may flip later for comfort level.
- Carefully out the plastic bag along the edges with scissors and watch as the mattress instantly begins to decompress. Remove the plastic covering.
- Allow 24-48 hours for your mattress to fully expand to it’s original shape and size.
Quick and Easy Setup:
Remove from box within 14 days of delivery to ensure product integrity and validate the warranty.
Unbox your product within 14 days of receiving it to maintain its integrity and warranty.
Safely cut the outer plastic bag, avoid using sharp objects to not damage the mattress. Dispose of the outer bag.
Unroll the compressed mattress on your bed frame, platform, or any flat surface.
Carefully cut along the edges of the inner plastic bag and watch the mattress begin to decompress. Remove the plastic covering.
Allow 24-48 hours for your mattress to fully expand to its original shape and size.