Care & Cleaning Instructions
5 Easy Steps to Unbox and Set up Your Mattress
Your new mattress will be delivered in a box, compressed for ease of transport.
Follow these 5 easy steps to unbox and set up your new mattress:
1. Carefully open the box and slide out the compressed mattress. Position on your platform or adjustable frame.
2. Cut and remove the outer bag with scissors, careful to avoid cutting the fabric. Do not use a knife.
3. Roll out the compressed mattress onto your sleep area.
4. Allow 24-48 hours for your mattress to fully expand to its original shape and size.
Can’t wait? Go ahead, lay down and try it out. Please note that the mattress will feel firmer than when fully expanded.
Keeping your mattress clean is important but can seem difficult. We’ve made it easy so you can adventure more and clean less.
1. Remove Fluids: Remove any sheets or covers to reveal soiled surfaces (if the soiled area has dried, then pre-wet with clean lukewarm water and gently scrub with a soft-bristled brush or non-abrasive scrubbing pad). Soak up liquids with a non-abrasive cloth or paper towels and wipe clean fluids from affected areas.
NOTE: Be sure to check all surfaces (top, sides, and bottom) for fluids to ensure an effective cleaning and disinfecting result.
2. Prepare Cleaning Solution & Containers: Create a mixture of mild soap and lukewarm water in one bucket or container (a mixture of 1 to 2 drops of soap to 1 quart of lukewarm water) and fill a second bucket or container with clean water.
NOTE: RoamRest recommends the use of mild liquid soap for safe and effective results.
3. Clean Surface: Wipe surfaces down thoroughly with a non-abrasive cloth soaked in the cleaning solution.
4. Rinse & Wipe Dry: Soak a new non-abrasive cloth in clean lukewarm water and wipe down surfaces to remove the residual cleaning solution. Then use a dry clean non-abrasive cloth to wipe away residual water and any remaining cleaning solution.
5. Air dry for best results.
Any questions? Feel free to call us at +1 800 448 6163