Trapper Lite Features
4 layers of premium foam
Durable, water repellent cover
Folds or rolls up neatly and securely
Easy to clean, removable cover
Free ground shipping in the contiguous U.S. on all orders
Upgrade your base camp today!
Advanced Foam Technology
Crafted with both comfort and performance in mind, this 4″ sleep pad boasts a multi-layered design that expertly conforms to your unique contours, while also offering a firm and supportive foundation for a truly restful night’s sleep.
Rugged Nylon Cover
The top cover fabric is made with the highest quality 210 Denier Oxford Polyurethane coating, ensuring maximum durability, an anti-microbial and anti-fungal finish, and a fantastic feel. Plus, the nonslip bottom material keeps this pad in place no matter what.
Easy Transport & Storage
Effortlessly store and transport the Trapper Lite sleeping pad with its reliable dual webbing straps and durable nylon fastening clips. It neatly folds or rolls up and easily carrier with its built-in carrying handle.
RoamRest Trapper Lite Fabric Combination:
- 210 Denier Oxford Polyurethane coated nylon top cover fabric:
- Water repellent
- Ultra durable nonslip water resistant PVC bottom fabric with zippers
- Removable covers are easy to clean with mild soap and water
RoamRest Trapper Lite Mattress Core:
- 4″ – Layered ultimate formula Polyurethane foam:
- 2″ soft cushioning top foam layer
- 2″ performance supportive foam base
RoamRest Trapper Lite Sleeping Pad Recommended Uses:
- Tent camping mattress
- Truck/Car sleeping pad
- Overland adventures
- Base camp hunting mattress
- Sleeping under the stars
- Additional indoor sleeping space
- Not recommended for backpacking
All foam is CertiPUR-US Certified:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Hand-crafted in Oregon
- RoamRest is a trademark of North America Mattress Corp.
12 Month Standard Warranty
- Extended warranty available
Quick and easy set-up:
Remove from box within 14 days from shipment day to insure product integrity and validate the warranty.
Removed from the box within 14 days from the shipment day to insure the product integrity and not void the warranty.
Cut the outer bag with scissors, carefully avoid cutting the mattress. Do not use sharp object. Remove bag.
Roll out the compressed mattress onto your bed frame, platform or flat surface. You may flip later for comfort level.
Carefully out the plastic bag along the edges with scissors and watch as the mattress instantly begins to decompress. Remove the plastic covering.
Allow 24-48 hours for your mattress to fully expand to it's original shape and size.