RoamRest Lounge Topper Features
2 layers of premium, comfort foam
Maximum comfort, ultra plush experience
Foldable Design with 3-zipper detachable sections
Non-slip bottom cover stays in place
Made tough – water, abrasion and rip resistant
Free ground shipping in the contiguous U.S. on all orders
ROAMREST Lounge Topper COMFORT & DESIGN
Our versatile 3-zipper detachable sections offer multiple configurations: use as an additional bed, comfy sofa, dinette or picnic bench seat, lounge topper, or inside/outside dog bed, then easily fold and store in even the narrowest areas.
Get ready to experience an extraordinary level of comfort with this luxurious 3″ thick foam mattress! The semi-soft base layer, designed to prevent sinking, and its stunningly soft top layer offering superior cushioning and cozy polyester fabric.
The Lounge Topper is ready for constant use. Its resilient design features water/abrasion resistant soft polyester top fabric with rip resistance low-slip nylon coated side and bottom to stand up against the toughest conditions. Easily hand wash with a light soap solution before air drying.
A storage bag is included with a handle for carry and one for stowing. This bag has been designed with the same durable material as the topper bottom.
RoamRest Fabric Combination:
- Soft-to-the-touch polyester top
- Long lasting fluid and abrasion resistant top fabric
- All around fluid, abrasion, and rip resistant PVC polyester gray bottom
- Ultra durable low-slip bottom fabric with zippers
- Removable covers are easy to clean with mild soap and water
RoamRest Lounge Topper Core:
- 3″ – 2 Layered Ultimate Formula Polyurethane Foam:
- 1″ Super Soft Cushioning Top Foam Layer
- 2″ Semi-Soft Foam Base
RoamRest Lounge Topper Storage Bag:
- Rip resistant low-slip nylon coated fabric
- Zipper on 3 sides
- Handle for carrying, and a handle for stowing
Interchangeable Layout Configuration:
- Additional sleep space
- Comfy sofa
- Dinette or picnic bench seat
- Lounge Topper
- Inside/outside dog bed
All foam is CertiPUR-US Certified:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Hand-crafted in Oregon
- RoamRest is a trademark of North America Mattress Corp.
12 Month Standard Warranty
- Extended warranty available
Quick and easy set-up:
Remove from box within 14 days from shipment day to insure product integrity and validate the warranty.
Removed from the box within 14 days from the shipment day to insure the product integrity and not void the warranty.
Cut the outer bag with scissors, carefully avoid cutting the mattress. Do not use sharp object. Remove bag.
Roll out the compressed mattress onto your bed frame, platform or flat surface. You may flip later for comfort level.
Carefully out the plastic bag along the edges with scissors and watch as the mattress instantly begins to decompress. Remove the plastic covering.
Allow 24-48 hours for your mattress to fully expand to it's original shape and size.