Popular Sizes Available
RoamRest Pathway Mattress Features
Single layer of premium, performance foam
Medium comfort level, great for all sleepers
Low slip fabric cover
Easy to clean,
Made tough – water, abrasion and rip resistant
Free ground shipping in the contiguous U.S. on all orders
roamrest PATHWAY COMFORT & DESIGN
Build your van conversion with ease and affordability. Our Pathway van mattress is the perfect combination of luxury and savings, crafted to offer you optimum comfort without breaking the bank. Indulge in the luxurious comfort and convenience of this van mattress and create the perfect home-on-wheels without compromising quality.
Indulge in the ultimate comfort with our premium stretch cover – carefully crafted to offer a luxurious feel with breathable fabric. Plus, our covered zipper ensures effortless removal for cleaning or replacing.
RoamRest Fabric Combination:
- Soft-to-the-touch breathable polyester blend
- Long lasting fluid and abrasion resistant fabric
- Removable covers are easy to clean with mild soap and water
RoamRest Pathway Mattress Core:
- 5″ polyurethane foam:
- 5″ solid supportive and comfortable medium density foam
All foam is CertiPUR-US Certified:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Hand-crafted in Oregon
- RoamRest is a trademark of North America Mattress Corp.
12 Month Standard Warranty
- Extended warranty available
Quick and Easy Setup:
Remove from box within 14 days of delivery to ensure product integrity and validate the warranty.
Unbox your product within 14 days of receiving it to maintain its integrity and warranty.
Safely cut the outer plastic bag, avoid using sharp objects to not damage the mattress. Dispose of the outer bag.
Unroll the compressed mattress on your bed frame, platform, or any flat surface.
Carefully cut along the edges of the inner plastic bag and watch the mattress begin to decompress. Remove the plastic covering.
Allow 24-48 hours for your mattress to fully expand to its original shape and size.