RoamRest EKKO RV Mattress Features
4 layers of premium, performance foam
Medium comfort level, great for all sleepers
Cool Gel memory foam, wicks heat away from body
Folding center section
Made tough – water, abrasion and rip resistant
Free ground shipping in the contiguous U.S. on all orders
EKKO MATTRESS COMFORT & DESIGN
Advanced Foam Technology
Our EKKO replacement 5″ thick foam mattress offers extreme comfort with the Medium-Firm option featuring three soft upper layers that provide optimal cushioning and support, while the cool gel memory foam insert effectively relieves pressure points for lasting comfort. Also included is the firm bottom layer to prevent any unwanted sinking into the bed platform below. And to top it off, we’ve covered it in an ultra-soft polyester top fabric, adding an extra touch of plushness.
NEW: The Soft version of our Winnebago EKKO replacement mattress offers 5″ thick foam with three-layers of softer foam for additional comfort.
Experience unbeatable comfort wherever your travels take you with the RoamRest EKKO replacement mattress. This state-of-the-art mattress boasts a 5″ thickness and is carefully crafted with our three or four layered foam design (Medium-Firm or Soft) for a restful night for sleepers of all types.
Design & Fitment
This hand-crafted mattress provides the best replacement for EKKO RV’s and are expertly tailored to fit — delivering an easy, simple swap out. Each section caters to the driver and passenger side unique cuts and angles, while the center section offers an extended sleep space or transforms into a handy nightstand.
Relax in ultimate comfort with our premium stretch top cover with its luxurious texture and breathable fabric. Our tough PVC coated polyester sides and bottom fabric provide fluid and abrasion protection, are rip resistant and low-slip too! For maintenance or deeper cleaning you can simply unzip the covers before washing by hand with a light soap solution then air drying afterwards.
Easy and Secure RoamRest EKKO Console Set-up in 6 Simple Steps:
- Start by removing the screws from the plastic (but don’t toss them – you’ll need them later).
- Remove the wood insert from your original cover.
- Then, place the wood insert into your new RoamRest console cover, making sure it’s centered at the bottom of the foam.
- No need to remove the foam from the cover.
- Unzip the bottom cover (the piece with 3-zippered sides, the foam is also slightly thinner allowing you to insert the wood easily).
- Position the wood centered on the bottom of the foam (note that the wood piece is slightly smaller than the foam).
- Zip up the cover.
- Next, mark the new cover where the holes are on the wood for easier lining up of the plastic piece. This step is crucial for proper alignment. (It’s really important that the wood and plastic are centered – otherwise, it won’t fit between mattresses).
- Now, line up the plastic piece with the hole marks and carefully reinstall the screws back into the plastic, going through the cover and into the wood holes.
- Finally, place the console in between mattresses to ensure it is securely in place.
Enjoy your new RoamRest mattress and relax in comfort!
RoamRest Fabric Combination:
- Soft-to-the-touch polyester top cover
- Fluid, abrasion, rip resistant and low-slip PVC coated polyester sides and bottom fabric
- Removable covers are easy to clean with mild soap and water
RoamRest EKKO Mattress Core (Medium-Firm):
- 5″ – 4 Layered Ultimate Formula Polyurethane Foam:
- 1″ Soft Cushioning Top Foam Layer
- 1″ Cool Gel Memory Foam Top Layer
- 1″ Performance Support Internal Layer
- 2″ Supportive Foam Base
RoamRest EKKO Mattress Core (Soft):
- 5″ – 3 Layered Ultimate Formula Polyurethane Foam:
- 2″ Soft Cushioning Top Foam Layer
- 2″ Performance Support Internal Layer
- 1″ Supportive Foam Base
All foam is CertiPUR-US Certified:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Hand-crafted in Oregon
- RoamRest is a trademark of North America Mattress Corp.
12 Month Standard Warranty
- Extended warranty available
EKKO RV mattress
Designed to fit
Quick and Easy Setup:
Remove from box within 14 days of delivery to ensure product integrity and validate the warranty.
Unbox your product within 14 days of receiving it to maintain its integrity and warranty.
Safely cut the outer plastic bag, avoid using sharp objects to not damage the mattress. Dispose of the outer bag.
Unroll the compressed mattress on your bed frame, platform, or any flat surface.
Carefully cut along the edges of the inner plastic bag and watch the mattress begin to decompress. Remove the plastic covering.
Allow 24-48 hours for your mattress to fully expand to its original shape and size.