Popular Sizes Available
RoamRest Ultimate Tri-Fold Van Mattress Features
4 layers of premium, performance foam
Medium comfort level, great for all sleepers
Cool Gel memory foam, wicks heat away from body
3 layers of premium, performance foam
Super soft comfort
Hinged with detachable zippered sections
Made tough - water, abrasion and rip resistant
Free ground shipping in the contiguous U.S. on all orders
RoamRest ULTIMATE TRI-FOLD VAN MATTRESS
COMFORT & DESIGN
Advanced Foam Technology
Enjoy the best night’s rest with our 5″ foam mattress – designed to provide a high performance sleep experience while still being low profile. The Medium-Firm includes a cool gel memory foam insert, firm bottom layer and soft-to-the touch polyester top fabric to ensure optimal support and comfort as you drift off into peaceful slumber. Experience ultimate relaxation today!
NEW: The Soft version of our Ultimate Tri-Fold Mattress offers 5″ thick foam
with three-layers of softer foam for additional comfort.
Get superior rest and sleep, no matter where you go with our Tri-Fold mattress. Select between 2 luxury options—Medium-Firm or Soft—to create a truly one-of-a kind experience that elevates comfort to another level. Enjoy 5″ thick foam layers infused with cooling memory insert in the Medium-Firm for support along soft fabric topside; while three-layers of softer foam adds further cushioned bliss in the Soft version.
Unique Tri-Fold Design:
Our innovative detachable sections and multi-zippered hinge design offers maximum versatility and comfort. Go from a spacious sofa to an inviting bed with ease – perfect for open living space or restful sleep! And when needed, may be folded up and stacked on the back platform panels for even more room.
This van mattress delivers reliable long-term use with its water and abrasion resistant polyester top fabric combined with low slip polyurethane coated nylon side and bottom material that is also tearproof. Designed for convenience, removable zippered covers allow for thorough cleaning to keep it looking like new – simply wash by hand in mild soap solution then air dry.
Ultimate Fabric Combination:
- Soft-to-the-touch polyester top
- Long lasting fluid and abrasion resistant top fabric
- All around fluid, abrasion, and rip resistant PVC polyester gray bottom
- Ultra durable low-slip bottom fabric with zippers
- Removable covers are easy to clean with mild soap and water
RoamRest Ultimate Tri-Fold Mattress Core (Medium-Firm):
- 5″ – 4 Layered Ultimate Formula Polyurethane Foam:
- 1″ Soft Cushioning Top Foam Layer
- 1″ Cool Gel Memory Foam Top Layer
- 1″ Performance Support Internal Layer
- 2″ Supportive Foam Base
RoamRest Ultimate Tri-Fold Mattress Core (Soft):
- 5″ – 3 Layered Ultimate Formula Polyurethane Foam:
- 2″ Soft Cushioning Top Foam Layer
- 2″ Performance Support Internal Layer
- 1″ Supportive Foam Base
Interchangeable Layout Configuration:
- Sofa-mode to Bed-mode for vans with couch convertibility designs
- Double zippered sections for more layout versatility and customization
- Dual hinge folding design for when you need more room
All foam is CertiPUR-US Certified:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Hand-crafted in Oregon
- RoamRest is a trademark of North America Mattress Corp.
12 Month Standard Warranty
- Extended warranty available
Quick and easy set-up:
Remove from box within 14 days from shipment day to insure product integrity and validate the warranty.
Removed from the box within 14 days from the shipment day to insure the product integrity and not void the warranty.
Cut the outer bag with scissors, carefully avoid cutting the mattress. Do not use sharp object. Remove bag.
Roll out the compressed mattress onto your bed frame, platform or flat surface. You may flip later for comfort level.
Carefully out the plastic bag along the edges with scissors and watch as the mattress instantly begins to decompress. Remove the plastic covering.
Allow 24-48 hours for your mattress to fully expand to it's original shape and size.